During the COVID-19 pandemic, the Clinic is committed to providing you resources that will help answer your legal questions.
Below you will find a list of legal clinics that are open and updates on the measures taken by our judicial system to adapt to the crisis.
This page will be updated regularly.
COVID-19 Legal Clinic
Phone number: 514 789 2755 (Montréal)
1 866 688 8729 (toll free)
- Free legal information
- Phone lines are open
- Monday to Friday 8:30AM-4:30PM
Greater Montreal Community Justice Center
Phone number: (514) 227-3782
- Free legal information given by lawyers on everyday legal questions. Can provide limited legal information on tax, IP, immigration, criminal, youth protection, class actions, bankruptcy.
- They are closed for in-person meetings indefinitely. However, they still provide legal information over the phone.
Service de référence du Barreau
Phone number: (514) 866-2490
- First 60 minutes cost 60$
- Only provide service by email
Head and Hands
Phone number: (514) 481-0277
- Free legal information.
- Open by phone and email only.
- Monday and Friday: 12PM-5PM
- Tuesday to Thursday: 12PM-8PM